Re: replacement git-cl

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: replacement git-cl
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 09:29:10 +0100

On Mon, Sep 26, 2011 at 09:35:32AM +0200, address@hidden wrote:
> On Sep 26, 2011, at 9:29 AM, Graham Percival wrote:
>
> > Anybody feel like patching find_fix_issue_id ?
>
> if word in ["fix","issue","Fix","Issue"] :

ok, that's simple enough.

> Just lemme know what I need to do to patch the file.

If you have a bit of time, do the github "merge request" thing.
Lots of open-source projects are using github, so it's worth
doing... and IMHO github just makes the whole process more fun.
:)

If you're not interested, or if you don't have a github account
yet, I can just make the change manually myself; this one is
simple enough.