Re: replacement git-cl

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: replacement git-cl
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 13:14:07 +0100

On Mon, Sep 26, 2011 at 10:52:57AM +0200, address@hidden wrote:
> On Sep 26, 2011, at 10:29 AM, Graham Percival wrote:
>
> > If you have a bit of time, do the github "merge request" thing.
> > Lots of open-source projects are using github, so it's worth
> > doing... and IMHO github just makes the whole process more fun.
>
> I have 15 minutes tomorrow morning

well, I had 15 minutes now, so I did it.  I also added some other
wyas of recognizing issue numbers.

> lemme know if there's a tutorial somewhere that'll show me how
> to do some editing.

For future reference, this appears to be the place.  Hmm, at first
glance it appears that you need to fork it first.  That doesn't
sound right, because I remember making pull requests to Jan for
GUB, and I haven't forked that.
http://help.github.com/send-pull-requests/