Re: Output from woodwind-diagrams-key-lists.ly

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Output from woodwind-diagrams-key-lists.ly
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2011 16:11:25 -0000

----- Original Message ----- From: "Graham Percival" <address@hidden>
To: "Phil Holmes" <address@hidden>
Cc: "Devel" <address@hidden>
Sent: Saturday, December 17, 2011 4:09 PM

On Sat, Dec 17, 2011 at 03:50:55PM -0000, Phil Holmes wrote:
I'd like to get rid of it.  Options would appear to be:

1. Make a special case for output like this and redirect the stdout
as well as stderr output to a logfile - currently I've not done this
since for all the other files, it adds no value.
2. Rewrite display-woodwind-diagrams.scm so that it outputs to
stderr - this would make the regtest actually work, since the
logfile would be compared
3. Get rid of the regtest.

4. wait until we reorganize the regtests, and then they'll go in
their own directory with their own logfile checker and stuff.

- Graham

That won't help here, since the output doesn't appear in the log file.

--
Phil Holmes