Re: 2.16 release candidate 3 imminent

From: Julien Rioux
Subject: Re: 2.16 release candidate 3 imminent
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2012 11:25:39 -0500

On 21/01/2012 2:48 PM, Graham Percival wrote:
On Sat, Jan 21, 2012 at 02:28:15PM -0500, Julien Rioux wrote:
I've already done so locally, and looking at the result of
lilypond-book regtests, we already have new regressions:

ok, good to know!

I'm sure that you've done this already, but make sure that you
actually try those version in 2.14.0 or 2.12.3 or whatever -- I
wouldn't want to blindly assume that those tests actually worked
when they were added to git.

- Graham

Well, as it turns out, I could not find any version on the website where those regtests looked normal. It looks like the lilypond-book regtests had not been checked in a long time. I also could not be bothered to compile 2.14 or older and try them. Nevermind, I fixed what I saw as obvious problems. Most of the fixes are really straight forward so if that's ok I'll push to staging directly.

Can I push patches on the countdown for Jan 22 by now?

--
Julien