Re: Staging->Master

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Staging->Master
Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2012 18:01:59 +0100

"Phil Holmes" <address@hidden> writes:

> [...]

My box is not on permanently, and I don't run regularly, and use it for
other work.  So "take over" is putting it too strongly.

> I believe James indicated his big machine was on 24x7 - hence my
> instructions if he has some time to look at this.

I think that this would be the preferable solution.  Even though patchy
is quite less painful on my current machine than on the one I had been
using a few days ago, it takes its time.

> If you can run it a couple of times a day - no problem - I'll not do
> it myself.

I don't even think that staging moves that often currently.