Re: Staging->Master

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Staging->Master
Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2012 12:27:37 +0100

Francisco Vila <address@hidden> writes:

> 2012/2/3 David Kastrup <address@hidden>:
>> Since I just pushed about 4 patches (2 of them from me) and there has
>> been another translation merge (they tend to be prone to surprises in
>> particular when we have syntax changes),
>
> Dear David: of course. What else do you expect?

What makes you think I expect something else when I list it as one
reason for making a speedy test run?

> I'd rather say: merging master into translation branch tends to be
> prone to surprises. And it always is when we have syntax changes.
>
> Besides: the list of changes is huge but most of individual changes
> are trivial.

It looked like there were a lot of changes in Italian.  And many of the
changes we actually had problems with were trivial.  makeinfo does not
care much about the complexity of problems it complains about.

Anyway, patchy just finished a few seconds ago and pushed to master.  No
need to speculate.