Re: Staging->Master

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Staging->Master
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2012 17:11:57 -0000

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Kastrup" <address@hidden>
To: "Phil Holmes" <address@hidden>

I believe James indicated his big machine was on 24x7 - hence my
instructions if he has some time to look at this.

I think that this would be the preferable solution.  Even though patchy
is quite less painful on my current machine than on the one I had been
using a few days ago, it takes its time.

My box runs it quite quickly and is not used for anything else. It has to be turned on to run patchy though. Suggest you leave it to me for now unless you're experimenting.

If you can run it a couple of times a day - no problem - I'll not do
it myself.

I don't even think that staging moves that often currently.

My plans was a max of 2 times a day, with no run if there's nothing in staging.

--
Phil Holmes