Re: Gets vertical skylines from grob stencils (issue 5626052)

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: Gets vertical skylines from grob stencils (issue 5626052)
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 22:32:54 +0100

Hey all,

I've put up a new version that doesn't issue warnings.
The only problem I'm running into now is that the outlines aren't always 100%
exact.  This causes really close kerning and sometimes even overlap (check out
figured-bass-implicit.ly).  An easy (albeit kludgy) solution would be to add a
bit of padding around all glyphs that come from a pango font.  Does this seem
like a reasonable way of going about it?

Cheers,
MS