Re: for_UP_and_DOWN

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: for_UP_and_DOWN
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2012 16:13:01 +0100

On Sat, Apr 14, 2012 at 04:41:40PM +0200, Łukasz Czerwiński wrote:
> On 14 April 2012 16:25, Graham Percival <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> > tldr summary: we use these for direction loops:

oops, that should be "we propose that we use these direction
loops"

> > for (UP_and_DOWN(d))
> >   { ... }
> > for (LEFT_and_RIGHT(d))
> >   { ... }
>
> Ok, I'll do so.

Not yet.  I just wanted to clarify what you were talking about,
since most people don't have the time to go trawling through
rietveld discussions.  If something is difficult to understand,
the first instinct is just to ignore the discussion.