Re: hideNotes should hide also TabNoteHead (issue 2480). (issue 6105049)

From: k-ohara5a5a
Subject: Re: hideNotes should hide also TabNoteHead (issue 2480). (issue 6105049)
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 04:50:21 +0000

works good for me.

I can see the sense in either splitting into two commits as you
mentioned in email (the \hideNotes commit first) or combining into one
(which makes more sense to me since they are so closely related).

http://codereview.appspot.com/6105049/diff/1/Documentation/ly-examples/tab-example.ly
File Documentation/ly-examples/tab-example.ly (left):

http://codereview.appspot.com/6105049/diff/1/Documentation/ly-examples/tab-example.ly#oldcode41
Documentation/ly-examples/tab-example.ly:41: < e-3 >\2 ( <d-1> b )
\grace < ais-2 >16 ( \glissando a8 g ) s4.
I need an
  \override NoteColumn #'ignore-collision = ##t
here or else I get a warning (either before or after this patch).  I
mention this only because I broke the doc build not too long ago by
causing a warning from Lilypond input in the docs. (patchy didn't catch
this, at the time.)

http://codereview.appspot.com/6105049/