Re: hideNotes should hide also TabNoteHead (issue 2480). (issue 6105049)

From: dak
Subject: Re: hideNotes should hide also TabNoteHead (issue 2480). (issue 6105049)
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 12:09:15 +0000

On 2012/04/23 12:03:41, Neil Puttock wrote:
On 2012/04/23 04:50:21, Keith wrote:

> I need an
>   \override NoteColumn #'ignore-collision = ##t
> here or else I get a warning (either before or after this patch).  I
mention
> this only because I broke the doc build not too long ago by causing
a warning
> from Lilypond input in the docs. (patchy didn't catch this, at the
time.)

It would make more sense to use \voiceOne for the upper voice.

\voiceOne is already used for the upper voice.  The problem is that the
voice settings are totally messed up by the standard grace
synchronization problem.  Remove the graces, and the score typesets
fine.

http://codereview.appspot.com/6105049/