Re: hideNotes should hide also TabNoteHead (issue 2480). (issue 6105049)

From: n . puttock
Subject: Re: hideNotes should hide also TabNoteHead (issue 2480). (issue 6105049)
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 12:03:41 +0000

On 2012/04/23 04:50:21, Keith wrote:

I need an
   \override NoteColumn #'ignore-collision = ##t
here or else I get a warning (either before or after this patch).  I
mention
this only because I broke the doc build not too long ago by causing a
warning
from Lilypond input in the docs. (patchy didn't catch this, at the
time.)

It would make more sense to use \voiceOne for the upper voice.

http://codereview.appspot.com/6105049/