Re: 30 day webathon for kickstarter support (issue 6068045)

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: 30 day webathon for kickstarter support (issue 6068045)
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 08:54:23 +0100

Graham Percival wrote Thursday, April 26, 2012 7:07 AM

The Birmingham Amateur Theatre is presenting "Penzance Pirates",
starring our documentation editor Trevor Daniels as the talking lion![1]

[1] this is (probably) not true.

Amazingly, there's an element of truth in it.  Read Bicester for
Birmingham, though. I'm nearing the end of typesetting a new vocal score for a musical pantomime based on Sullivan's music
from the Savoy operas.  It has 19 musical numbers, all with
original words. It will be performed next November. Oh, and it has a talking dragon rather than a lion, but probably not played
by me, although I have played Samuel twice in Pirates.

Trevor