Re: Lilypond miscompiled on Fedora 17

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Lilypond miscompiled on Fedora 17
Date: Sun, 06 May 2012 09:50:23 +0200

Pavel Roskin <address@hidden> writes:

> Quoting David Kastrup <address@hidden>:
>
>> We can probably use yes:400600[0-2]) here: 4.6.3 is supposed to contain
>> the fix.
>
> Thank you for opening a separate ticket for it (2514) and reviewing my
> ticket (2513)!

Well, it means that my ticket goes through earlier, you will have to
rebase and resubmit your patch, just because I squeezed in a separate
ticket for something that is "trivial".

Turned out, though, that it was quite less trivial than I imagined (and
the problem rather hard to track down and hard to test for), so
submitting it as a separate ticket with separate testing made more sense
than I was planning for.