Re: [Parser] Lookahead in music function arguments

From: Janek Warchoł
Subject: Re: [Parser] Lookahead in music function arguments
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2012 23:55:00 +0200

Hi,

On Sun, Oct 7, 2012 at 8:11 PM, David Kastrup <address@hidden> wrote:
> [...]
> In general, not requiring lookahead makes things more versatile.
> [...]

thanks - i think i more or less understand why we prefer not to
require lookahead.
However, i'm not sure whether you are asking us for any opinion (if
so, what is the question, and can we see "before/after" example?) or
just letting us know about lookahead - ?
Sorry for being so direct, but i'm very short on time recently :(

cheers,
Janek