Re: bar-line interface part 2/2: New bar line definition standard(issue

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: bar-line interface part 2/2: New bar line definition standard(issue 6498052)
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2012 18:51:33 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: <address@hidden> To: <address@hidden>; <address@hidden>; <address@hidden>; <address@hidden>; <address@hidden>; <address@hidden>; <address@hidden>
Cc: <address@hidden>; <address@hidden>
Sent: Sunday, October 14, 2012 6:17 PM

http://codereview.appspot.com/6498052/diff/50001/Documentation/snippets/new/printing-a-repeat-sign-at-the-beginning-of-a-piece.ly#newcode1
Documentation/snippets/new/printing-a-repeat-sign-at-the-beginning-of-a-piece.ly:1:
\version "2.17.5"
I see this snippet both as new snippet in Documentation/snippets/new and
as modified snippet in Documentation/snippets.  Is this correct?

The rule is: any snippet that will run in 2.14 - change it by editing the LSR - if you can't do this, ask. Any snippet that will only run on a later version: change it by adding it to snippets/new. If you want it to be immediately usable, run makelsr, which will update it into snippets. NEVER change a snippet in the snippets directory - when I run makelsr, any other changes will be obliterated.

--
Phil Holmes