Re: bar-line interface part 2/2: New bar line definition standard (issue

From: Janek Warchoł
Subject: Re: bar-line interface part 2/2: New bar line definition standard (issue 6498052)
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2012 17:25:34 +0200

On Sunday, September 30, 2012, Davod Kastrup wrote:
Hold your horses, this is another case too stupid for
documenting and walking people through.  Give me two days, and then you
replace your define-public for the alists with define-session, and
that's it.  The rest of the code stays as it is.

I'll make define-session do everything that is needed.

Ah, so this is what we need sessions for!  I didn't understand your patch to issue 2872 because i didn't read this thread.  Now things are clear.
Btw: great teamwork!

cheers,
Janek