Re: markup-commands rest-by-number and rest (issue 6850073)

From: thomasmorley65
Subject: Re: markup-commands rest-by-number and rest (issue 6850073)
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2012 23:03:43 +0000

On 2012/11/21 08:05:09, benko.pal wrote:
[...]
there are no separate glyphs for rests and multi measure rests: the M
in glyph
names stands not for MultiMeasure, but for Minus.

Didn't know that.

that makes for rewriting the
cond below, I'm afraid, but it will be simpler.

Well, I want the markup-commands to produce different output depending
on the used style. I can't see an other way, than to write detailed
conditions.
OTOH, I tried to consider your hint and to write them concise.

Thanks for reviewing!

http://codereview.appspot.com/6850073/