Re: the future of LilyPond blog

From: Jacques Menu
Subject: Re: the future of LilyPond blog
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2013 10:37:58 +0200

Hello,

I've switched from CMS Made Simple (lives up to its name) to WordPress for its
power and rich set of plugins.

Using 3.5.1 and a child of the new twentytwelve template makes browsing on
phones and templates much more practical (you can check  with
http://gioiacantar.ch).

You'll need:
        - write FTP access to the folder hosting the site;
        - a dedicated MySQL database;
        - PHP activated;
        - ability to run cron tasks.

Installing WordPress is a one click operation. Don't forget to remove
install.php and readme.html for security when it's done.

To backup the site, export the database structure and data, which is easily
done with cron, and rsync the folder contents elsewhere.

Hope this helps!