Re: the future of LilyPond blog

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: the future of LilyPond blog
Date: Mon, 03 Jun 2013 21:11:33 +0200

Janek Warchoł <address@hidden> writes:

> in general: good points, but i have valid arguments as well ;)
>
> 2013/6/3 Jan Nieuwenhuizen <address@hidden>:
>> Janek Warchoł writes:
>>
>>> because i have 0 experience with blogging and webhosting and i didn't
>>> want to spend a lot of time setting things up :)
>>
>> What I also mean is, is it wise to have yet another site/platform?
>>
>> What is wordpress.com doing for us, that cannot be done just as well
>> (or better?) on G+ -- http://google.com/+lilypond
>
> 1) We won't have David K - he said that he won't create a Google
> account.

Uh, how do you think I'm using our issue tracker?  I don't have a Gmail
address, but that's independent.

And it's not like you'd see me creating "social media" accounts all over
the place elsewhere (including Facebook, adding my Google account to G+,
and Wordpress).  So I'm not a criterion either way.