Re: stencils: let some stencils carry a box-extent; issue 3255 (issue 92

From: lemzwerg
Subject: Re: stencils: let some stencils carry a box-extent; issue 3255 (issue 9295044)
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 16:43:08 +0000

But \pad-around #-1 does work to reduce the extent of markup,
and there is no reason to disallow that.

OK.  However, we need good documentation examples...

>  In particular, I can't see any difference
> between \pad-around and \pad-markup.
There is no harm in having both.

Of course not, but the equality of two commands should (a) be documented
as such and (b) have *exactly* the same scheme code.

https://codereview.appspot.com/9295044/