Re: stencils: let some stencils carry a box-extent; issue 3255 (issue 92

From: Keith OHara
Subject: Re: stencils: let some stencils carry a box-extent; issue 3255 (issue 9295044)
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 01:24:42 -0700

On Thu, 13 Jun 2013 01:02:34 -0700, <address@hidden> wrote:

On 2013/06/13 07:45:09, Keith wrote:

It could be 'dimension-stencil as it lives alongside 'rotate-stencil,
'scale-stencil, etc.,

Well, "rotate" and "scale" are verbs and "dimension" isn't, so that
particular form has me less than enthused.  I am also not a fan of
inventing new and unrelated naming schemes for facets of implementing
the same functionality.

Okay.  It implements \pad-around so  'pad-around-stencil it is.