Re: stencils: let some stencils carry a box-extent; issue 3255 (issue 92

From: Keith OHara
Subject: Re: stencils: let some stencils carry a box-extent; issue 3255 (issue 9295044)
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2013 10:32:37 -0700

On Sat, 22 Jun 2013 02:35:33 -0700, <address@hidden> wrote:

Anyway, just picked this patch again and it failed make doc, so I did it
again and it still failed make doc. I've not yet dug through the logs,
but could this be anything to do with the last two checkins?

I do not see anything in the last few commits that I can imagine could interact
with this patch.

chords-funky-ignatzek.ly

Is there something special about this reg test that might break
something intermittently?
It looks like something specifically TextScript based

It uses a lot of markup, but does not use any of the markup commands changed by
this patch.  Of course it compiles correctly on its own, and in make-check.

I noticed that ‘book-identifier-markup.ly’ is missing its page-reference in the
collected regtests, but works fine its own.  Both outcomes are the same with or
without this patch.  This patch did give a box-skyline to delayed-computation
stencils like page references.

I'll try removing my changes around delayed stencils.