Re: improving our workflow with better tools - let's test things.

From: Janek Warchoł
Subject: Re: improving our workflow with better tools - let's test things.
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2013 14:08:37 +0200

2013/10/19 Joseph Rushton Wakeling <address@hidden>:
> On 16/10/13 00:11, Janek Warchoł wrote:
>>
>> I need at least 2 people who'd like to experiment with me - doing this
>> alone doesn't make sense.  Colin, Joe - are you still interested?
>> Anyone else?
>
> Yup, still in. :-)

Good!  I've created a test organization (group) on gitlab:
https://gitlab.com/groups/lilypond
and pushed a clone of openlilylib/snippets repository there:
https://gitlab.com/lilypond/lilylibrary
Feel free to explore and experiment; i'll accept any requests for
group membership asap.  I suggest to start real work on wednesday
(i'll be focusing on improving \shape till then, and i'm usually bad
at multitasking).

2013/10/19 James <address@hidden>:
> [...]
>
> So make sure that whatever we end up with is easy and *quick* to use for
> non-developers. Else it will be developers that will be reviewing bugs,
> patches and eventually forwarding them on for pushing.

ok, i'll keep this in mind.  We'll show you our test cases to look at
when we have something to show.  Thanks for feedback!

best,
Janek