Re: improving our workflow with better tools - let's test things.

From: Keith OHara
Subject: Re: improving our workflow with better tools - let's test things.
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 09:51:29 -0700

On Wed, 23 Oct 2013 03:53:22 -0700, James <address@hidden> wrote:

On 23/10/13 05:48, Keith OHara wrote:

Another good test case is

The tracker is not set to Patch-new, so I won't test it (and I the test
scripts won't be able to get the patches from here yet anyway) and
therefore people generally won't 'review' it unless the tracker is set
to review.

Perhaps I am confused?

You're never confused.  There is not yet any patch to review.
I was only pointing out that this might be a good bug with which to try other
tools.