Re: [translations] Re: 2.18 release plans (again).

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: [translations] Re: 2.18 release plans (again).
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2013 20:24:13 +0200

Francisco Vila <address@hidden> writes:

> I missed this. Well, I didn't actually miss it but starred it and then
> forgot about it. Sorry!
> I'm fine with the plan. Last time I looked at, my folder was in a
> releasable state. Will take another look to be sure and make it to be
> if not.

I've now pushed stable/2.18 and synchronized translations to it.
I hereby declare the stable/2.18 branch my sole property, to be ruled
over dictatorially.  As long as nobody else pushes to it without my
permission, I pledge to keep and lead it to releasable state to the best
of my conscience and abilities.  Translations may merge from it (and
should not be merged from master until stated otherwise).

Ok, done enough for today.  Heck, I even worked on issue 34...  But that
one's unlikely to reach 2.18.