Re: Web: Download: Add introductory text (issue 40510046)

From: lilyliska
Subject: Re: Web: Download: Add introductory text (issue 40510046)
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2013 09:46:54 +0000

https://codereview.appspot.com/40510046/diff/40001/Documentation/web/download.itexi
File Documentation/web/download.itexi (left):

https://codereview.appspot.com/40510046/diff/40001/Documentation/web/download.itexi#oldcode35
Documentation/web/download.itexi:35: @warningTextBased
On 2013/12/14 03:51:33, Graham Percival wrote:
Umm, isn't the whole point of this to be a warning?  Why are you
removing the
warning CSS tag?

It's the whole point of this patch to raise this information to the
level of regular website text.

https://codereview.appspot.com/40510046/diff/40001/Documentation/web/download.itexi
File Documentation/web/download.itexi (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/40510046/diff/40001/Documentation/web/download.itexi#newcode42
Documentation/web/download.itexi:42: LilyPond is a @strong{command line
application} translating