Re: Alternative Quarter Rest

From: tisimst
Subject: Re: Alternative Quarter Rest
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2014 22:42:14 -0700 (MST)

Dan,

I'm not sure if the style was given a "name" other than it is a moveable type
design. I am certainly not an expert on the matter, but I know it's not
distinctly American. I have seen the same or similar typesetting style in at
least one German-published music text and I think I've also seen it in an
Italian one, too.

-Abraham

Sent from my iPhone