Re: Alternative Quarter Rest

From: tisimst
Subject: Re: Alternative Quarter Rest
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2014 19:31:14 -0700 (MST)

Dan,

IMHO, I think that looks just fine. Everyone's preference may be
different, but what you have done gets the point across. I think having
a little space above and below the rest is nice. If you look at the
eighth rest, it is also left-aligned with the noteheads, so that isn't
a problem. Optically, it might look "nicer" to have them
center-aligned, but I think it's fine left-aligned.

My two cents,
Abraham