Re: Make Grob::name accessible to Scheme (issue 203090043 by address@hid

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Make Grob::name accessible to Scheme (issue 203090043 by address@hidden)
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2015 19:20:58 +0100

Paul Morris <address@hidden> writes:

> dak wrote
>> Paul Morris &lt;
>
>> paul@
>
>> &gt; writes:
>>> Hmmm... would it be a good idea to also have a ly:grob-has-interface
>>> scheme
>>> function?
>>
>> How would it differ from the existing grob::has-interface
>
> Um... oops, I guess it wouldn't...  Never mind, I just didn't know
> about grob::has-interface. (I usually just look on the
> internals/scheme-functions manual page for this kind of thing.)

That only documents functions written in C++.  We don't really have a
reasonably complete compendium of user-accessible LilyPond programming
resources.

> Sorry for the noise,

Well, hard to avoid in all cases if one does not have thorough "haven't
I seen this at some time?  What's a good git-grep pattern for it?"
experience.