Re: Sans-serif free Unicode font (was Re: Ghostscript 9.15)

From: Henning Hraban Ramm
Subject: Re: Sans-serif free Unicode font (was Re: Ghostscript 9.15)
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2015 15:14:12 +0600

Am 2015-03-26 um 00:11 schrieb Marc Hohl <address@hidden>:

> Is there any recommendation whether to use sans serif fonts for chord names?
> I used the text font (serif) in the latest projects of mine where chord
> symbols were needed.

I don’t know, but I tried several fonts for chord names, and if you use a serif
font, the chords are not easily distinguishable from lyrics etc.
My default font for chord names is now Latin Modern Sans (a descendant of
Knuth’s Computer Modern), also a font from the TeX distribution.

Greetlings, Hraban
---
fiëé visuëlle
Henning Hraban Ramm