Re: Issue 3799: New satb.ly built-in template and template framework (is

From: nine . fierce . ballads
Subject: Re: Issue 3799: New satb.ly built-in template and template framework (issue 225860043 by address@hidden)
Date: Wed, 08 Apr 2015 01:54:02 +0000

To support TTBB, would you generalize this template further, or would
you create something new?

How about factoring out the parts that are used within a \score into
their own file so that they can be included many times in a multi-score
book?

How about using the part combiner?  (That reminds me I have some work to
do.)

How about supporting (to some extent) alternate lyrics above/below the
staff for the outer voices?

https://codereview.appspot.com/225860043/