Re: Issue 3799: New satb.ly built-in template and template framework (is

From: tdanielsmusic
Subject: Re: Issue 3799: New satb.ly built-in template and template framework (issue 225860043 by address@hidden)
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2015 21:03:17 +0000

Patch set 2 contains a number of code improvements as well as four
regression tests and a (minimal) change to the documentation.  The main
changes from patch set 1 are:

- There is now a distinction between Women/Men music variables in their
own right and WomenDivided/MenDivided variables which are used when
modifying the instrument names and midi instruments associated with the
two-voice staves.

- There is a distinction between prefixes and names which are hardwired
into the code, such as InstrumentName, Music, TwoVoicesPerStaff, etc and
those which may be modified or extended by the template.  The latter are
defined in the template itself, the former in base-tkit.ly.

I have not in this patch taken up Dan's suggestion to make a
score-building function, mainly because I have not yet found a way of
doing this to my satisfaction.  I'd like this now to be considered as a
candidate for updating the code base.

Trevor

https://codereview.appspot.com/225860043/