Re: Remove old "News" entry from home page

From: Henning Hraban Ramm
Subject: Re: Remove old "News" entry from home page
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 10:45:47 +0600

Am 2015-07-19 um 17:36 schrieb Joram <address@hidden>:

>> I seem to remember that Henning similarly did some LilyPond integration
>> into Context and don't think that this is general knowledge.
>
> This means compared to lilypond-book, one only has to compile it once
> with context and not in two steps? That sounds interesting.

Yes, it’s not using lilypond-book, but calls LilyPond within the TeX run - as
needed, i.e. the „compiled pictures“ are kept and their source code checked
against an md5 checksum (as long as the order of your snippets didn’t change or
you did name them).
Again, see http://wiki.contextgarden.net/LilyPond
I should update the example to LilyPond 2.18.

„Once“ depends on the product (references, ToC etc.) - ConTeXt cares for the
several runs that LaTeX might need.

Greetlings, Hraban
---
fiëé visuëlle