Re: Grow heap aggressively during music interpretation (issue 561390043

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: Grow heap aggressively during music interpretation (issue 561390043 by address@hidden)
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2020 09:35:57 +0100

On Sun, Feb 2, 2020 at 11:47 PM <address@hidden> wrote:

> On 02/02/2020 22:33, Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:
> > For me, juggling 15 different outstanding code reviews at the same
> > time is the bane of the current development process.
>
> what do you suggest?

I think we should move to a git-based code review tool; Github, Gitlab
or Gerrit.  Gerrit is probably the closest to the current workflow.

Then, you could push an entire branch with several commits for review.

The state of the change could be administered within the code review
itself, so we don't need to keep tools in sync with each other.