Re: [translations] Re: 2.20.0 release coordination with translation, al

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: [translations] Re: 2.20.0 release coordination with translation, also Germans?
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2020 15:24:55 +0100

Il giorno gio 20 feb 2020 alle 15:21, David Kastrup <address@hidden> ha scritto:
I could not actually get any script to do anything helpful. I remember
this being different at some point of time in the past.

I use `make check-translation` regularly and has always worked.
But you should be aware that:

1. you must run it in the Documentation/ dir
2. if you've configured an out-of-tree build (very likely as you are a developer), you'll probably get problems. So I think you should download the translation branch in a separate clean directory.