Re: 2.20.0 release coordination with translation. Other showstoppers? (

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: 2.20.0 release coordination with translation. Other showstoppers? (was: 2.20.0 release coordination with translation, also Germans?)
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2020 22:46:00 +0100

Il giorno sab 22 feb 2020 alle 19:25, David Kastrup <address@hidden> ha scritto:
German Changes file has been added by now. Where are we with regard to
the other translations?  Federico?

I'm still working on it.
My spare time is limited and the changes by Werner requires a lot of meticulous edits.

If you want to release tomorrow, let me know and I'll push tonight what I manage to do. Then the rest of the update might be included in 2.20.2. Or, if you prefer waiting for the whole italian update, I will advise when I've completed it. I cannot say now how long it will take exactly. Probably not before tomorrow night.