Re: testing out Docker CI scripts?

From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen
Subject: Re: testing out Docker CI scripts?
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2020 16:50:29 +0100

Han-Wen Nienhuys writes:

> This is because you did something, right?

Yes, I created that worktree.

>> to use a full clone it only failed after ~half an hour (full log
>> attached) like so

>> configure: creating ./config.status
>> config.status: creating config.make
>> config.status: creating config.hh
>>
>> WARNING: Please consider installing optional programs or files:  guile
>>
>> ERROR: Please install required programs: guile-config2.2 < 1.9.0
>> (installed: 2.2.6) (guile-devel, guile-dev or libguile-dev package)
>> libguile (libguile-dev, guile-devel or guile-dev package).
>
> You'll need https://codereview.appspot.com/569390043/ - I suggest to
> comment out GUILE2 related stuff.

Hmm... to be useful here I apparently need to put some serious attention
into this; I may have gotten lost -- I tried (there are no "git
am"-ready patches available there?)

   git clone gnu:lilypond
   cd lilypond
   wget -O -
https://codereview.appspot.com/download/issue569390043_555350043.diff | patch
-p1
   git add -u
   git commit -m 'Apply
https://codereview.appspot.com/download/issue569390043_555350043.diff'

but get the same failure.

It looks like the scripts are working though, and we're now looking at a
picnic here ;-) -- so just ping me if you want me to test something.

Greetings,
janneke

Freelance IT http://JoyofSource.com | AvatarĀ® http://AvatarAcademy.com