Re: testing out Docker CI scripts?

From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen
Subject: Re: testing out Docker CI scripts?
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2020 13:17:17 +0100

Han-Wen Nienhuys writes:

> looks like you didn't read the docs (which is understandable).

Oops!

> Please pull and try again
>
>> test-git.sh: line 78: local_repo: unbound variable
>
> yeah, who tests the testers? :-)

If I'm a tester, then I think that could be you ... :-)

> (I don't test the whole setup start to front because creating the base
> images is very slow.)

Much better!  I have reconfigured my system to include a docker service.
Now the problem may be X or Y.  Full log attached.  (I'm a total docker
n00b; when I learned that it needs a daemon to run, I lost interest at
the time).

12:53:51 janneke@dundal:~/src/lilypond/lilypond-ci
$ guix environment --ad-hoc docker-cli
12:53:57 janneke@dundal:~/src/lilypond/lilypond-ci [env]
$ sh setup.sh
Complete!
Last metadata expiration check: 0:00:31 ago on Sun Feb 23 11:59:51 2020.
No match for argument: cache
Package curl-7.66.0-1.fc31.x86_64 is already installed.
Error: Unable to find a match: cache
The command '/bin/sh -c dnf update -y && dnf install
--setopt=install_weak_deps=False -y  ImageMagick  autoconf  automake  bison
cache  ccache  compat-guile18-devel  curl  dblatex  extractpdfmark  flex
fontforge  fontpackages-devel  gcc-c++  gettext  ghostscript  git-core  make
pango-devel  perl-Math-Complex  perl-Pod-Parser  rsync  t1utils  texi2html
texinfo  texinfo-tex  texlive-lh  texlive-metapost  texlive-tetex
texlive-tex-gyre  texlive-tex-gyre  tidy  time  && rm -rf /var/cache/dnf'
returned a non-zero code: 1
Sending build context to Docker daemon  48.86MB
Step 1/2 : from lilypond-base-fedora
pull access denied for lilypond-base-fedora, repository does not exist or may
require 'docker login': denied: requested access to the resource is denied
[1]13:00:25 janneke@dundal:~/src/lilypond/lilypond-ci [env]

janneke

Freelance IT http://JoyofSource.com | AvatarĀ® http://AvatarAcademy.com