Re: Should we be touching goops?

From: Luca Fascione
Subject: Re: Should we be touching goops?
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2022 16:18:01 +0200

Thanks Jean, I had inferred the Guile/Scheme part, nice to have a direct
reference to the rational class.

As to making a big deal: I can't speak to the impact, was just trying to
contribute to the points being raised by various folks.
As we want lilypond to backtrack on a decision as little as possible, it
seems it's good that decision are carefully analyzed, so we keep the thing
as a whole cleaner and easier to grow.

I won't hide that I enjoy discussing design matters in Computer Science :-)

Luca Fascione