Re: Fixes and updates for lilypond-invoke-editor script

From: Lukas-Fabian Moser
Subject: Re: Fixes and updates for lilypond-invoke-editor script
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2022 13:33:37 +0200

Hi Andrew,

Andrew Bernard <andrew.bernard@mailbox.org> schrieb am Mo., 5. Sept. 2022,
11:51:

> In 2.23.12 at least, there is an error for gvim (missing comma in list)
> in the lilypond-invoke-editor script, and the column number for geany is
> wrong as it numbers columns from zero not one.
>
> While here, should we drop Atom from the list of editors as it is no
> longer supported and discontinued?
>
> I have fixed these issues. Am I allowed to submit a patch to get this
> incorporated?

Without having looked into the problem itself: yes of course!
Anyone can create merge requests on gitlab; if you don't want to set it up
accordingly, you can also simply post a patch here or mail it to someone
with the necessary privileges, i.e. most of the regulars on this list
(myself included).

Lukas