Re: NR: no working links in included PDFs

From: Masamichi Hosoda
Subject: Re: NR: no working links in included PDFs
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2022 23:05:43 +0900 (JST)

Sorry, I'm too late.

As with the Java part of `pax`,
it may be possible to extract annotations from PDFs with a C/C++ program.
But, it looks like `latex-pax` is adding the extracted annotations
to the PDF using `pax.sty`.
The `pax.sty` is for LaTeX, and it looks like it is for pdfLaTeX only.
It would be quite difficult to get it to work with Texinfo on XeTeX/pdfTeX.

Alternatively, you could ask the xdvipdfmx developer
to add an option to keep the links and the annotations.