Re: Fixes and updates for lilypond-invoke-editor script

From: Jean Abou Samra
Subject: Re: Fixes and updates for lilypond-invoke-editor script
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2022 17:33:08 +0200

Hi,

(Was it unintentional to reply on an existing unrelated thread?)

Le 05/09/2022 à 11:49, Andrew Bernard a écrit :
In 2.23.12 at least, there is an error for gvim (missing comma in list) in the lilypond-invoke-editor script, and the column number for geany is wrong as it numbers columns from zero not one.

While here, should we drop Atom from the list of editors as it is no longer supported and discontinued?

I have fixed these issues. Am I allowed to submit a patch to get this incorporated?

As Lukas said, of course yes. Note that the gvim problem has already been fixed by

https://gitlab.com/lilypond/lilypond/-/merge_requests/1583

Best,
Jean