Re: source file ... .scm newer than compiled ... .go file

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: source file ... .scm newer than compiled ... .go file
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2022 17:25:47 +0200

Il giorno mer 19 ott 2022 alle 17:12:31 +0200, Jean Abou Samra <jean@abou-samra.fr> ha scritto:
Basically it limits "never recompile" to files whose path starts
with "/app/".

I don't know Flatpak enough to be certain that /app/ is the right
path to check, though.

I think it's correct. I'll test and let you know.

If I merge the flatpak PR tomorrow, can you test it with the edition engraver and report what happens? If you don't have time, no problem and we'll wait for users to report it.

Sorry for asking dumb questions: how do I test it?

When I install Frescobaldi from Flatpak, it only has LilyPond
2.22 preconfigured. Where should I find 2.23?

You have to manually add `/app/dev/bin/lilypond` in Frescobaldi. (it's explained in the Github README) It's a Frescobaldi limitation: it checks and adds only the first lilypond executable in the PATH.