Re: Quit [now definitely O/T]

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Quit [now definitely O/T]
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 21:55:26 +0100

Jonathan Kulp <address@hidden> writes:

> On Wed, Nov 11, 2009 at 2:01 PM, Kieren MacMillan <
> address@hidden> wrote:
>
>     Hi David (and anyone else who makes it here, wondering how to find the
>     "CG"),
>

>         The manuals don't tell anything about "CG", where it is, what it does.
>         <URL:http://lilypond.org/web/devel/participating/> does not tell.
>         There is no directory of that name in the distribution.
>
> At the risk of stating the obvious (to long-time lilypond contributors
> anyway), "CG" stands for "Contributor's Guide."

I wish more people would take that kind of risk, never mind how much of
a spoilsport that may make them.  I plead guilty to having noticed the
"contributor's guide" rather late into my rants.  But it does not
particularly help that the mailing list conversations avoid pronouncing
its full name like it were Youknowwho.

--
David Kastrup