Re: Quit [now definitely O/T]

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: Quit [now definitely O/T]
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 17:12:01 -0000

Jan-Peter Voigt wrote Thursday, November 12, 2009 3:58 PM

So my question would be, is there a guide to the sources? Are there key principals in the architecture? If there is a chance to get into this next to my job, I would really like to give Lily somthing!

Thanks for the offer!  You will be made welcome,
but as we have been discussing there is no easy
introduction to LilyPond's sources.  However,
there is an embryonic Contributor's Guide which
outlines the first steps and a group of early
contributors called the Frogs which has their own
mailing list.  For the Contributor's Guide see
http://kainhofer.com/~lilypond/Documentation/contributor/index.html.