Re: Printing barnumber 1 (oh no, not again)

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: Printing barnumber 1 (oh no, not again)
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 07:02:08 +0100 (CET)

>> Why don't Horn players get a second date? (...)
>
> please, don't post such vulgar jokes here.  In my opinion it's a
> shame for the project.

However, it's one of the best jokes I've ever heard recently, and it
was unknown to me.  And honestly, I've heard *a lot* of such jokes
during boring stage rehearsals.

The next time I suggest to enclose such, hmm, risky jokes into a
<vulgar>...</vulgar> markup.

     Werner

PS: Here's another horn joke:

      A priest dies and comes into heaven.  There he is assigned to a
      very small cloud he could barely stand on, and his job is to say
      `Halleluja' all the time.  Suddenly he sees a horn player,
      located on a big, comfortable cloud, and he starts to complain:
      ``O Lord, I've done service to You all my life, but this horn
      player certainly is a sinful soul.  Why does he get such a big,
      luxurious cloud?''.  The Lord answers: ``My son, during your
      services, people were bored immensely.  However, each time this
      musician played his horn, people REALLY started to pray.''