Re: Printing barnumber 1 (oh no, not again)

From: Jan Warchoł
Subject: Re: Printing barnumber 1 (oh no, not again)
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 07:34:22 +0100

2010/11/10 Valentin Villenave <address@hidden>
> On Tue, Nov 9, 2010 at 11:07 PM, Jan Warchoł
> <address@hidden> wrote:
> > please, don't post such vulgar jokes here.
> > In my opinion it's a shame for the project.
>
> Then I'm very ashamed to say I found it to be rather hilarious... :)

It doesn't matter whether the joke is funny or not.
Is this list only for adults? Think about it. Do you want some parent
look at this and say: "i don't want my child to use this list, it's
bad for him because people swore/tell sexually explicit jokes. We
should stick to finale/sibelius"?
This list is a public place. Public places should be free of that; if
we don't watch the language that we use in public it would get worse
and worse.
Imagine what would happen if such things appeared more frequently.
People that are more sensitive would just go away, thinking "i don't
want to listen to all this.".
Well, in fact, i'm quite disappointed myself.

Jan