Re: text accidentals [was Re: film score example]

From: Joseph Rushton Wakeling
Subject: Re: text accidentals [was Re: film score example]
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2013 14:34:36 +0100

On 30/11/13 12:30, Janek Warchoł wrote:
We'll see how to split the amount between sponsors when i'm finished -
i originally intended to do just flat, natural and sharp, so doing all
microtonal accidentals may take me extra time.

Why don't we split the task? Regular accidentals first as a proof-of-concept, all current accidentals second as an extension of the work. Two separately sponsored pieces of work.