Lilypond for blind musicians

From: Claudio Garanzini
Subject: Lilypond for blind musicians
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 13:46:34 +0100

Hi all!
I have some little questiosn for you guys:
Are there any  blind musician or composer that’' use lilypond regularly?
Is there a software like Frescobaldi but more accessible using NVDA as my default screen reader?
I’ve tryed Frescobaldi but simply can’t use it because of it’s complete inaccessibility, at least for me.
Any suggestions?
Could you tell mee how to use midi2ly converter?
Have I to put it in my midi folder for its use?
Thanks a lot.
Bye for now.

Claudio